Orion Group Software Engineers, Inc. is a progressive I.T. firm located in South Bend, IN. For over 25 years, we have specialized in providing complete business solutions for our customers.
Orion Group is looking for an experienced ERP Implementation Consultant to join our SYSPRO Implementation and Support Team. The successful candidate must meet the following requirements.
- At least 3 years of experience implementing and supporting Tier II ERP Software (SYSPRO, Navision, Epicor, etc.) – previous experience with SYSPRO and/or SYSPRO certifications are highly desired;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate new processes and procedures to diverse groups of people
- Strong foundational knowledge of manufacturing and distribution principles – certifications such as APICS and Six Sigma would be a plus;
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office products;
- Technical skills such as MS SQL, and Crystal Reports a plus, but not required.
After an ERP sale is made, the ERP Implementation Specialist will be responsible for gathering all of the information from the sales team to make a smooth transition into the implementation process. They will manage the software implementation process from this point until the client goes live with their new software. This will entail:
- Preparing and managing the client’s schedule and budget;
- Analyzing the client’s business needs and determining the best method of meeting those needs through our ERP solution;
- Training users;
- Determining any enhancements required and providing specifications to our software development team;
- Managing data conversion requirements and the data conversion process;
- Assisting clients with prototyping and testing;
- Assistance and support during the go live process and after the client is using the software.
This position may require some travel.
Orion Group provides a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, short and long term disability and a 401k plan. If you are interested in working for a growth-oriented company, specializing in leading edge technology and committed to continuing professional development, please email Orion Group at email@example.com.